WARNING: This blog will use some curse words here and there (what can I say, I like to "spice" things up), so viewers discretion is advised.

Monday, 13 September 2010

Update #6 - Eat your heart out, Merlin

Managed to get to level 33 in Magic, and I really thought I would have to buy more chaos runes, even thought I bought 1k of them for 50k. It wasn't cheap, but I quickly regained what I loss by selling wine of zamorak. Of course, because there are more people collecting the same thing, it turns into a waiting game, and in the long run, I don't know if it's worth the time waiting. It really depends if you can get a good and/or lucky day by being the only one at the temple collecting the wine, and having enough runes to be able to cast teleport. I should train it to 39 to be able to teleport myself to Falador, as it's closer to the temple than Varrock is, but I make due with what I have. Plus, law runes are about 250gp each, while the wine is worth at least 1700gp each one. Just need to sell a bunch of them to get enough gold to buy 100 of them, then you won't need to buy the runes again for quite a while.

Since now I have less time, I'll probably be collecting wine and more wine to get some money, because, for now, this is the most profitable way to get money that I know of. If I'm not doing that, I'm probably training my (available) skills.
Also, can someone explain me how a half full wine jug is worth 70,7m at the Grand Exchange, while the wine of zamorak is barely worth 2k? That bloody item is worth more than the zamorak rune set, hell, it apparently is worth much more than guthix, saradomin and zamorak god armors combined! The 3 armor sets combined are 11,7m, meaning, they're worth 1/6 of a half full wine jug. I really hope this is some bug, because it makes no sense!
You think I'm lying? Check these links for yourself:
http://tiny.cc/uo3vk <- Guthix
http://tiny.cc/pv23k <- Saradomin
http://tiny.cc/1n1fq <- Zamorak
http://tiny.cc/v5mnu <- half full wine jug

No comments:

Post a Comment