WARNING: This blog will use some curse words here and there (what can I say, I like to "spice" things up), so viewers discretion is advised.

Sunday, 12 September 2010

Update #5 - Bronze gives more gold than gold itself

How does this work? I don't understand. You'd think that gold bars would be more valuable, but apparently not. So as you can guess, I did manage to smelt the tin and copper into bronze bars, 418 of them to be exact, and each bronze bar got me 304gp each, making it a total of 127k from all that. It was definately worth the mining. "Mining you say? Didn't you buy the tin and copper before?" you ask (or not, how should I know anyway?). Well, I did buy the copper, however, no one was selling tin, so I had to mine 418 of it to make the bronze bars. I even tried several times buying it, but to no avail.
With that out of the way, made my way to the Hill Giants again, and managed to get to 40 Attack, meaning, rune scimitar time! Like I was expecting, some people were more than willing to sell it. I REALLY have to work on my Strength though, I'm still hitting fairly low, and I'll want at the very least 40 Defense to be able to wear rune equipment. After that, I'll probably just pump Strength up and maybe buy a 2h sword.

So now I have around 220k in the bank (not much for most people I bet, but it's a pretty big sum for me), and tomorrow I'll probably go fishing again, as I want to at least get 50 Fishing. I also wanted to train Magic, but the chaos runes are so damn expensive. Hopefully I'll be able to buy enough to reach level 33, and then I'll start tele-grabbing Zamorak wine. All I need is a wind staff and law runes, and I already have about 20 or so from the Hill Giants. Plus, the wine is more expensive than the law runes, so I can use the ones I have to get wine, sell it, buy even more law runes, and repeat until I die of old age. That is, if I can afford and have the patience to train Magic to level 33, and that's a big "if".

No comments:

Post a Comment