WARNING: This blog will use some curse words here and there (what can I say, I like to "spice" things up), so viewers discretion is advised.

Monday, 13 September 2010

Current status - 13/09/2010

Well, classes started today, which means I won't have as much time to play as I had before. I could wake up early and maybe relax a bit in the morning, since 2 of the 5 days I don't have classes in the morning, but during those days I'll probably just want to sleep. Of course, it's still early and I still don't have a set time to wake up and go to bed, so right now my body clock is completely fucked up.
As the days prolong, I'll be able to get a better feeling on how I'll be able to manage my time.
Anyway, just thought I would give everyone a heads up on my current status. In a while I'll be posting a new update, as I wrote it yesterday before I went to bed, but it was already 5am and I had to wake up at the very least at 12am, anything after that would be really bad, as I didn't wanted to look like a zombie during classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment