Bitching aside, at the moment I'm training my Fishing skill so I can get some decent food for when I go kill monsters. At the moment I'm only at level 21, since I've started a few hours ago. This is the point, however, where fishing starts to become lucrative for the fact that the Trouts heal 70 HP each. There's also a nice spot at the Barbarian Village where you can fish for Trout and Salmon, and at Peksa's store (the helmet store), there's a constant fire where you can cook your food, so no need to bring an axe and tinder box.
What's good about this place is that I can either:
- Fish and cook them right on the spot, then run back to the Grand Exchange to sell them;
- Fish and cook them on the spot and sell/give them to players;
- Fish and sell/give to players neaby so they can cook the food themselves, giving them Cooking experience;
- Fish and sell at the Grand Exchange.
As you can see, I have a good amount of choices on what to do at this point, but right now I'll probably fish a bunch of them, cook them and then deposit them so I can use them for the future, and then fish and cook another bunch and sell them for profit.
"Don't mind me Peksa, I'm just cooking trout on your own fire even though you didn't give me any permittion whatsoever, and before you ask, no, you can't have some."

No comments:
Post a Comment